Wednesday, December 8, 2010

True stories, told in one sentence

Hahaha! This one makes me laugh because I could easily see many of my friends being the subject of this sentence. It's also relatable to me personally because my trying-way-to-hard-to-look-like-im-not-trying-to-be-cool college years.

"As I sat on the park bench in my Chuck Taylors and Buddy Holly glasses, cup of coffee in one hand, cigarette hanging from my mouth and a battered copy of "On the Road" on my knees, I felt I was trying way too hard."
- Author unknown

2 comments:

  1. You should upload more pictures of yourself. And the clothes you wear, like a daily outfit thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you write a post or reply to this about your childhood/high school years/ college years. I'm putting together a collage about life and you seem really interesting so pretty please?

    ReplyDelete