ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!! Some of my family
Christmas traditions ...
1. Blast Mariah Carey & Elvis and dance around the living room
2. Play a massive game of dirty Santa on Christmas eve
3. Hide an "elf on the shelf", starting the day after Thanksgiving in a different spot each day and race to find it
4. My dad cooking breakfast Christmas morning while we lounge around in our pj's for a couple hours by the fire
5. Open ONE present on Christmas eve
6. Watch "A Charlie Brown Christmas". It's perfect.
* Most importantly we celebrate the birth of Jesus into THIS world. His presence has/is eternal but He chose to enter our world as a human to be our savior, fully aware of his death on the cross.
but the angel reassured them. “Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people. The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David! -luke 2:10&11
Ps! We are dreaming of a
White Christmas! It could happen. Read this :)http://www.tennessean.com/article/20101224/NEWS01/12240333/Nashville+s+wish+for+white+Christmas+may+finally+come+true